0.5 mm MT 540 Professional Titanium Microneedle Derma Roller Hair Regrowth Acne Scars Anti-Aging Skin Therapy Full Description
Clinical research on using the derma roller for hair loss. Research has shown that the derma roller is effective in helping to repair hair loss, both with and without minoxidil. The derma roller causes micro-injury to the skin, which triggers a wound-healing response.
Micro-needling for hair loss benefits. Aside from collagen production in the skin, it’s thought that micro-needling can also help induce stem cells in the scalp that lead to hair growth. Micro-needling may also promote the absorption of hair growth products.
- Hair Loss Through Regrowth and Regeneration.
- Stimulate collagen production.
- Improve elasticity of the skin.
- Reduce pore size and firming.
- Smoothen acne scars.
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles.
How to Use
- Soak the micro-needling roller in a disinfectant for 15 minutes.
- Take the makeup off your face and neck.
- Wash your face and neck with cleansing lotion and pat dry.
- Start rolling over the desired area horizontally and move around the area 4-5 times. Repeat the same movement 4-5 times vertically and diagonally. Do not press hard just slide.
- Immerse it for 5 minutes in a disinfectant after each use.
- Leave it in a clean open place to dry.
- Gently place it into the box making sure you do not harm the needles. Please be sure the tool is dry before putting it back in the box.
- For best results, apply Vitamin C serum, Collagen or Hyaluronic acid cream, essential oil, or your preferred facial cosmetics.
Cleaning- Soak for about 5~8 minutes with 75% alcohol, or use ultraviolet to disinfect for 45 Min.
There are no reviews yet.